Monday, March 2, 2009

Yum!!

I love this time of year! In case you can't tell...it's Girl Scout cookie time! The last few years, I've bought my Girl Scout cookies from the daughter of one of my coworkers. Obviously, though, I no longer work at that school. We don't know any Girl Scouts, so we didn't order any cookies this year.

But never fear! All we had to do was go to church. :) When we came out of Mass on Saturday night, a little girl and her dad had a table set up outside the church, so Shawn and I happily bought ourselves four boxes. And in case you couldn't tell by the picture...we both have a thing for peanut butter. :)

2 comments:

MyRunningJourney said...

So dangerous!!!!!! Since Saturday, Dusty and I have eating 1 sleeve of Thin Mints and almost a whole box of Tagalongs (my fav)! We bought 2 boxes of Tagalongs and 2 boxes of Thin Mints... I could easily eat a whole box in 1 sitting!

Stephanie said...

i love peanut butter too!! and luckily their website makes it known none of their cookies were affected by the PB scare!

i remember buying like 8 boxes of cookies in 8th grade and eating them all--i had several teachers whose kids were selling them. crazy kid metabolism!!!