Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rugby Photos

This past weekend, I actually remembered to bring the camera to Shawn's rugby match. I did take a few photos, and I also actually used the video function on the camera. Unfortunately, it's fairly difficult to get good shots when the game is going on, and it's especially difficult to manage to get a picture of Shawn actually playing. But I figured I'd post a few.

This is a picture of a scrum. Shawn's team is the one on the right...in the white and green jerseys. Shawn is actually in this scrum, but you can't see him in the photo. He's on the other side, in the front row.

This is a lineout. It's how the ball is put back into play after it goes out of bounds. Shawn is in this picture. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see him, but his back is to the camera. He's wearing number 3, and he's helping to lift the guy in the white jersey.

And finally, this is just a shot of regular play. One of Shawn's teammates has the ball.

As I mentioned before, I did attempt to use the video function to record a little bit of the game, but it's hard to really get a good view of what's going on, especially when they're on the other side of the pitch. But here's the best video that I was able to come up with from last Saturday.

1 comment:

Elizabeth E-W said...

yay for the tight five!! I like the pics!