Friday, September 19, 2008

Pictures

For those of you who may actually follow my blog, I apologize for not posting more this week. With the sad news about my friend Jill, it's been kind of hard to do "normal" things. Her funeral is on Saturday, so please keep her husband, her family, and her friends in your prayers on Saturday.

Instead of posting new info, I thought I'd post those whale watching pictures I promised last week. Like I explained, Shawn and I went whale watching around the San Juan Islands almost two weeks ago. The day was absolutely gorgeous, and we did see some Orca whales. All of the following pictures are from that day, and the big, snow covered mountain you see is Mt. Baker. FYI...Mt. Baker is only approximately 11000 feet high, which is quite a bit shorter than a lot of the mountains in Colorado (where we have 53 peaks over 14000 feet high and 756 peaks between 13000 and 13999 feet high!!). Also, you can click on any of the pictures to get a bigger version.




No comments: