Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One more update

I'll admit that I'm having trouble thinking of how to start this blog post. Nothing really seems appropriate right now. My friend Jill caught pneumonia on Tuesday night. She passed away at 6:30 Wednesday morning.
I know that many of you have been praying for Jill and her husband over the last week. Please continue to pray for peace, especially for Jill's husband, JT. He said that she went peacefully and was in no pain, but I can't even begin to imagine what he must be going through right now. Please also pray for all of the girls on the knot/nest who are friends with her. It's hard for all of us right now to have lost one of our own.

2 comments:

Bearess said...

God bless the family. I'm so sorry. They will continue to be in my prayers.

Stephanie said...

:-/
carrie, if you dont mind, i'm going to use some of your words for my blog......