- I love watching sports, but I am one of the least athletically talented people you will ever meet. I can often watch a game and tell you what the athletes are doing wrong; however, I could never in a million years do what they do.
- I really enjoy being awake early in the morning, especially if I know that I'm going to get to spend some time outside. However, I absolutely hate getting up early.
- I love being able to cross things off of a to-do list. But I'm a huge procrastinator. For example, earlier today I was thinking of all the school-related things I have to get done within the next week. However, it's currently 10:45pm, and I have yet to do a single school-related thing since I left school this afternoon.
- I like to travel. I especially like getting on a plane and going somewhere. However, I get motion sick really easily and have to drug myself up to be able to fly anywhere.
- I enjoy relaxing on a beach; however, until we went to Jamaica on our honeymoon, I was afraid to get in the ocean.
- I got my first issue of "Good Housekeeping" in the mail this afternoon. I was intrigued by an article that touted a 3-week "body makeover." I read the article (which includes a regimen of fat-burning, muscle-toning exercises) because I really would like to get myself into better shape. Did I mention that I read this article while sitting on my couch (watching baseball) and eating Double-Stuf Cool Mint Creme Oreos?
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
It occurred to me tonight that I am, apparently, a contradictory person. I don't mean that I like to argue with people (well, okay...sometimes I do); what I mean is that my personality seems to be a study in contradictions. A lot of my personality traits, habits, likes and dislikes seem to contradict each other. Here are a few examples.