Wednesday, April 23, 2008

7 Random Things

Among my blogging friends, a little game of "tag" has been going around. I think that most of my friends have already been tagged, so I may skip that part of the game. However, I have been told that I need to list 7 random things about myself. So here you go:





1. I get a strange sort of enjoyment out of telling my high school students true stories that might gross them out a little (for example, on Monday, I told my 9th graders about the time in Kindergarten when I threw up cheese puffs all over the bathroom floor at school).






2. I have (so far) been blessed with a high metabolism. Almost every Saturday, while Shawn plays rugby, I eat an entire can of Pringles.






3. I hate the very thought of having someone touch my feet. Shawn knew that I really liked him when I actually touched his foot with my foot. :)






4. Driving in the snow scares me, even though I've never been in an accident or had any kind of truly negative experience.







5. I've never lost a game of Boggle (the online version doesn't count, in my mind).








6. I'm afraid of most large dogs (and some small ones), but I like Dobermans (thanks, Lis...).







7. I had never tried pepperoni pizza until I was a freshman in college.

No comments: