Thursday, June 5, 2008

Four Things

This was actually an email that my dad sent to me, so instead of sending it out to people via email, I figured I'd use it as my blog post. So...four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Worker at a seasonal ice cream stand: $2.00 an hour, baby!
2) Waitress at Friendly's
3) Telemarketer for O'Neill's photo studio (I was fired after 4 days of no sales)
4) Box office worker at Coors Field (my last season was the year before the Rockies went to the World Series...so no ticket perks for me that year!)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1) The Castle
2) Pretty Woman
3) Hitch
4) Princess Bride

C) Four places I have lived
1) Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
2) Evergreen, Colorado
3) Steubenville, Ohio
4) Navan, Ireland (only for 6 weeks, but I say it counts)

D.) Four TV shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. House Hunters
3. What Not to Wear
4. Heroes (when I remember it's on)

E) Four favorite places I have been
1) Venice, Italy
2) Ireland
3) The top of Mt. Bierstadt (over 14,000 feet)
4) Jamaica

F) Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1) Dad
2) Lis
3) Shawn
4) indians.com :)

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1) Bacon cheeseburgers
2) Belgian waffles (preferrably with a side of bacon)
3) Potatoes...done in almost any style
4) Potato chips

H) Four places I would rather be right now
1) in Seattle with Shawn
2) Jamaica
3) Italy
4) Ireland

I) Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1) moving to the state of Washington
2) visiting NYC and Boston with Shawn and friends! And seeing a game at Yankee Stadium and a game at Fenway!
3) seeing more Impressionist art
4) starting a new job...whether it's teaching or something else!

No comments: