Thursday, May 15, 2008

Countdown to Summer!

I'm a teacher. I'm the child of two teachers. I was taught well...keep a countdown to summer. So, including Friday, May 16th....there are only 9 days of school left!!!At least, there are only 9 days with the students. Teachers have 11 days. But I'm okay with that! I'm just really looking forward to summer. I always wonder if students realize that most of their teachers are just as excited (or more excited) about the end of the school year as they are?

And this summer...I'm not taking any classes. I also don't have a job this summer. I believe that this will be the first year since 2004 that I won't have somewhere that I have to be on a regular basis! The summer is actually mine! I can concentrate on just being a wife and on building our life...more info to come on that! :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

I only have 9 more days with students, too! Doesn't it feel glorious!