Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oops...I missed it!

Oops...I missed my "blogiversary"! I began this blog and wrote my first post on April 2nd, 2008. I gave a disclaimer about quite possibly having nothing to write about, but I promised to do my best. You can read the full (short) post here. :)

So...although I'm a few days late on this, happy blogiversary to me! Although I've certainly gone through my periods where I haven't posted much (often because I was out of town or in the process of moving across the country), I think I've done a fairly good job of coming up with something to say on a fairly regular basis.

Here are a few stats from the first year of my blog, according to my ClustrMap:
  • I have written and published 208 blog posts.
  • I have had approximately 8,316 hits on my blog.
  • Before it was archived a few days ago, my ClustrMap looked like this, proving that I've had visitors from literally all over the world:

  • In the last two days, I've had visitors to this blog from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Romania, New Zealand, and Brazil.
  • The post that has received the most comments was one of my Thursday 13 posts (which I do planning on getting back to doing...maybe not tomorrow, but definitely next week).
  • Of the non-Thursday-13 posts, the ones receiving the most comments have been My First Scarf, Final Fish Update, and Thanksgiving Dinner.

I do always love getting comments on my blog, so please feel free to leave one anytime! Also, after a year of writing, I do sometimes feel like I have nothing to say, so if you have a question for me, or if you have an idea of something I should write about, let me know!

For the next year...well, I'm sure there will be things going on in our lives that I'll find to write about. If nothing else, Shawn wants a puppy. :)

No comments: