Monday, April 20, 2009

8 Things

My friend Bev posted this survey-type thingy on her blog, so I figured I would, too. Here you go!

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
  1. Warmer weather and sunshine!
  2. My brother's wedding in NC in June
  3. My friend Shannon's wedding in St. Louis in June (and seeing a bunch of my old college friends at the same time)
  4. Going back to Colorado for a visit in June/July
  5. Eventually becoming a home owner (hopefully in the not-too-distant future)
  6. Becoming a mom (don't get all excited...no definite plans for that yet, either)
  7. Hanging out with Shawn tonight and watching Heroes
  8. Seeing if I can manage to make a few plants grow this summer

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  1. Went to early Mass with Shawn (8:00am...that's early for me)
  2. Baked chocolate chip cookies
  3. Scrubbed the toilets
  4. Vacuumed the carpets
  5. Discussed Water for Elephants with a couple of friends
  6. Watched the Indians/Yankees game
  7. Finished one book and started reading another
  8. Fell asleep on the couch, snuggled up with Shawn, while he was watching TV

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  1. Have more energy early in the morning
  2. Change the school schedule so that I wouldn't have to be to work until at least 8:00am
  3. See my friends and family more often
  4. Cook really well without having to use recipes
  5. Speak a language other than English fluently
  6. Figure out what advice to give the Cleveland Indians so that they would win the World Series this year
  7. Go back to Jamaica with Shawn
  8. Actually finish that darn blanket I started crocheting months ago

8 Shows I Watch:

  1. LOST
  2. Heroes
  3. The Amazing Race
  4. Biggest Loser
  5. House
  6. Scrubs
  7. Friends (still love watching all those old reruns!)
  8. Mythbusters/Dirty Jobs/Deadliest Catch...lots of Discovery Channel shows with Shawn

8 People I Tag:

**I don't really like tagging people, so if you read this blog and would like to do the little survey, go for it! And let me know you did it so that I can read your answers, too. :)

No comments: