Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All Packed!

Well, at least I'm all packed. Shawn is still at work, so he'll need to pack quickly as soon as he gets home. At this point, I don't know exactly what I've blogged and what I haven't, so let me sum up what will be going on over the next few weeks.

Tonight, Shawn and I are flying to Raleigh. We have an overnight flight to Atlanta, and we'll arrive in Raleigh tomorrow morning. My brother and his fiance will be there, and our plans are to more or less spend the day with them. Tomorrow night, in fact, Shawn will be hanging out with my brother and some of his friends (and his 3 year old daughter, so there won't exactly be much wild and crazy "bachelor party" type things going on). I, on the other hand, will be going to my future sister-in-law's bachelorette party. I know where we're going, and lets just say that I'm pretty sure I'm not nearly cool enough to go out to this place. So we'll see how this goes. :)

On Friday, we'll be heading south towards the beach where my brother will be getting married on Saturday! I'm sure that Friday and Saturday will be somewhat busy with wedding preparations, but we're also really hoping to be able to spend at least some time just lounging around on the beach.

On Sunday, Shawn will be flying back to Seattle so that he can spend next week at work. How fun for him! While he's flying, I'll be driving with my parents and my 3-year old niece to Ohio. That should be interesting. :) After a few days in Ohio, I'll be flying to St. Louis, where one of my good college friends is getting married next weekend. Shawn will meet me in St. Louis (why can I not resist phrasing it that way?), and then after the wedding (and college girlfriend reunion!), we'll fly together to Denver. We're planning on being in Colorado for about a week before flying back to Seattle.

So over the next two and a half weeks, I'll be a little busy. :) I plan on taking LOTS of pictures, and I'll do my best to keep up with the blogging. It sounds like I might actually have some interesting things to blog about for once!

No comments: