Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Have You Noticed??

This image from MLB.com shows the standings in the American League going into today's games.  Notice anything pretty darn exciting??  I'll give you a hint....it's right there in the middle of the picture.  At the top of the Central League.

Let me zoom you in a bit.


I know it's still hard to read...so I'll just say it.  The Cleveland Indians currently have a record of 12 wins and 4 losses.  They're sitting at the top of the AL Central.  In fact, they currently have the best record in the entire American League.  Actually...they're tied for the best record in all of Major League Baseball.  Only one other team has a record of 12-4.  The Colorado Rockies.

I realize that we're only a few weeks in to the season....but WOOOOHOOOOO!!!  I'll take it!

No comments: